I've been overwhelmed lately by the responses on the Why post.
- I think most people are virgins because they are ugly.
- Like everyone here, something in me is just... defective.
- I just don't realistically see it happening because I consider myself to be very ugly.
- Physically I am not that appealing. And I just dont have what it takes.
- Women simply do not find me attractive.
Something is definitely wrong.
It's homework time.
Part one: I want you to do some people watching. Go sit in your favourite café, square, train station, or whatever for a while. Watch the people that pass before you. I guarantee, you will see ugly people. Ugly couples even.
Ugly people have been getting it on for decades. Maybe even longer. It's true. I don't make this crap up, you know.
Part Two: after a while, get up. Walk through the crowds. Hold your head high. Uncross your arms. Smile. Look people in the eye. Just for a second, not long enough for them to think you're some creepy stalker.
If you can't honestly believe that you are sexy, even for a few minutes, then pretend. Walk through that crowd pretending that you're the sort of person that people want to make out with at the office Christmas party. Feel it.
Part Three: once you have completed parts one and two, come back here and tell me how people responded to you. Did people look at you differently? Did they see you the same as always? Did they notice you at all?